Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: AIM (AOL Instant Message) List

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that we have them in our profiles but I thought we could all list them here and start an online chat. We could chat every night at a certain time.

    Sunday (11/20): 7:30 Central Time.

    My AIM name is: CivicSista69

    If you do not have an AIM name you can go to www.aim.com and sign up for one (its free)

    Tracy

  2. #2
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    Mine is:

    Leosgirl07

    feel free to aim me anytime [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great idea! I actually have two screennames [img]redface.gif[/img] :

    *topMMSgrrl127 (which is my main one)
    *w8n4ty2008

    Anyone from the board can IM me whenever they want [img]smile.gif[/img] . I am online most of the time.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Idea!

    My AIM is balletdance10

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry, I'm awful with the time-difference thing. I'm Eastern time, so would it be 8:30 or 9:30 for me? Thanks, LOL!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is ..... Kash1437

  7. #7
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine is llamadreamdancer

  8. #8
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is parklife268

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KohakuRiver85

    Are we just going to all go into a chat room "American Girl" ?? I think that would be the easiest. Does everyone know how to do that?

    I have no idea when 7:30 central time would be for me.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is vgdag94

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •